When I review my goals, plans and life I like to take time to make commitments toward achieving what I set out to accomplish. Most of the time that is a very quiet and silent event, just a conversation with the man in the mirror, but I wish to change that by publicly sharing some of the most important items (I’ll explain why in an upcoming post).
Thank you for sharing this time with me as you read my commitment and I hope it also inspires you to review your own goals and make your own commitments 🙂
With that said…
* I quit smoking ‘real’ cigarettes. I will continue to use my electronic cigarette and keep reducing nicotine levels and I will be done with this habit.
* I will lose weight. I have weighed in and set my own personal challenge that I will meet. I will lose weight sensibly and not overdo anything or act foolishly.
* I will eat better. Yes, better, not just healthier. It doesn’t matter how healthy you eat if you only eat once a day. I will go back to 5 or 6 mini-meals per day and that will also help my metabolism and weight.
* I will drink more water. I love my coffee and it’s ok to have some. It is not ok to just drink coffee all day and all night. My body needs water and drinking more water will help my weight goals and flush junk and toxins from my system.
* I will continue to learn, grow and work on my self-development. I commit to this growth so I can continue on my own journey as well as be able to help others succeed even more. I will complete my basic certification for Law Of Attraction Practitioner and other courses that will help.
* I will continue to work on living a healthier lifestyle, being more active and getting more rest. I will continue to work on my breathing exercises and meditations.
* I will continue to work on my communication skills improving my interactions with friends and family, primarily staying in touch more.
* I will continue to work on my relationships. I will remember to express my gratitude to those that impact my life.
To this and more I do commit myself and now the adventure can begin 🙂
Thank you again for sharing this commitment with me and I hope it perhaps also inspires you to re-commit to yourself!
Here’s to your success,